Some features may not be available on the Community Edition
- Web-based - Unlimited branches possible, no setup necessary for branches (PCs at the branches will only need internet connection and a web-browser (Firefox is officially supported)
- Centralized Database, management and reporting - No need for main office to solicit reports from branches (the Head office can generate any report of any branch at any time), the main server will be secured at the client's main office
- Real-time access and monitoring of activities - eliminates the possibility of fraudulent activities from branches
- Granularized access control - possible to set-up unlimited Encoder, Manager, Branch Owner and Administrator Accounts
- Automated aging of pawned items
- Highly configurable interest rates per Branch on a daily basis
- Supports secure pullout of items from Branch (thru a Liaison account)
- Supports inter-branch cash replenishments
- Foreclosed items available for auction
- Supports pawn renewals
- Redeemed, Outstanding, Inventory, Foreclosed and Pulled-out item views
- Verbose statistics organized through various time periods
- Graphical activity reports
- Daily cash position report and cash disbursements (Basic Accounting)
- Customer Self-service - possible for customers to securely check status of pawned items and renew expiring items online
- Internalization i18n
- Fix branch balance accounting.
- Convert all reports to displaytag. PDF will be handled by export and much more. Jasper PDF for non-displaytag tables like pawn ticket, statistics and cash position.
- Fullname entry for user.
- Add jewelry and non-jewelry option to pawn. Jewelry items will have weight in grams, carats(K) and min/max appraisal. (table done)
- Factor in advance interest (0%) and service charge (0) in computation of net.
- Adjustable auction markup (10%).
- Adjustable edit minute (15).
- Adjustable maturity (30 days) and expiry (120 days). (values are fixed in philippines)
- At least one admin should always be present.
- Unarchive functionality for users below their level.
- Eliminate all sql:query and convert to JavaBeans.